I was recently surprised to learn that I had been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Lynn, who writes the Up Before Dawn blog. Thank you for the nomination, Lynn! Your page is awesome and encouraging. I feel blessed to be part of the blogger community. According to other blog posts I have read, the Sunshine Blogger Award nominations are given to new bloggers who strive to be a positive and inspiring part of the blogging community.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Here are my Sunshine Blogger Award nominee questions from Lynn at Up Before Dawn:
- What is your go-to family dinner? I make bean and cheese burritos with lots of quick fixings on top.
- What is your favorite season and why? I enjoy summers because I get to garden, explore hobbies and travel.
- Why did you become a blogger? I began blogging because my husband and I are new empty-nesters and I have always wanted to write. I’ve been thinking about starting a blog for a long time and finally dove in.
- What has been your biggest blogging challenge? I struggle with the time crunch, since I work full time. I find ways to fit blogging in, but I have to efficient.
- What is your favorite family tradition? I love having meals that promote family interaction, like raclette.
- Who is the person you look up to the most and why? I admire my husband, because he has overcome difficulties and has persevered.
- Why is your best friend your best friend? It’s tough for me to identify one best friend. My close friends are my close friends because they like me despite my faults.
- What is your favorite book and why? My favorite book is the Bible, because I am always finding new insights that I can apply to my life.
- What do you do to wind down at the end of the day? I drink a cup of tea and read a good book.
- What is your hidden talent? I can jump on a pogo stick!
- What do you do to brighten other people’s day? If I see something good, something I like or something that is working well, I let the person who is responsible for it know that I appreciate his or her efforts.
My Sunshine Blogger Award Nominees With Their Blog Links and Twitter Handles are:
- FindingHopeInLife @JulieJe15772840
- TheSavingsAddict @savings_addict
- LoveLaughterandLuggage @lovelaughterlug
- TheRichFool @therichfool
- SavingJoyfully @savingjoyfully
- TheMoogie @mrsmoogie
- MyFavoriteJobTitleIsMom @jobtitlemom800
- MovingAndBaking @movingandbaking
- IntentionallyDone @IntentionallyD1
- MyChaoticBrain @mychaoticbrain1
- StephanieChristi @StephCristiBlog
Questions for my Nominees:
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- Where do you get your blogging ideas?
- What is your favorite time-management tip for bloggers?
- What are your biggest blogging challenges?
- What was the last gift you gave someone?
- What new flavor of potato chip would you like to create?
- What are you well-known for among your family and friends?
- What is something funny that has happened to you recently?
- What is your favorite movie of all time?
- What is your favorite smell?
- What is a favorite inspirational quote?
I am grateful to have encountered so many inspiring people in the blogging community. I feel truly blessed. If you aren’t familiar with the Sunshine Blogger Award nominees listed above, please be sure to pay their sites a visit. If you like what you’ve read here on my blog, please consider subscribing. Have a super day, everyone!