Easy Chicken Ramen Noodle Salad
This incredibly easy chicken ramen noodle salad is a snap to assemble. If you're looking for an awesome dish to take to a gathering, this one's a winner!
- 2 packages ramen noodles crumbled
- 1 cup slivered almonds toasted (toasting is optional
- 4-5 green onions chopped
- 1 8-ounce can sliced water chestnuts chopped
- 1 head cabbage shredded
- 1 12.5-ounce can chicken drained, or 1 cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 1 cup oil
- 6 tablespoons vinegar
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1½ teaspoons Accent
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 packet seasoning from ramen noodles
Crumble two packages of ramen noodles into a large bowl. Set aside the seasoning packets.
Toast the slivered almonds, if desired, in a skillet on the stovetop. Use medium-high heat and stir to prevent scorching. Add to the bowl.
Chop the green onions and water chestnuts. Add to the bowl.
Shred cabbage in a food processor, if you have one. Add the shredded cabbage to the bowl.
Add the chicken to the bowl. Toss all ingredients together.
Mix the dressing ingredients together in a shaker cup.
Pour dressing over salad and stir to coat salad evenly.